TITLE: come and see


WRITER:  ONOKPITE KERRY
Suck in your tears little lover,
shut your grey eyes for your battles are won,
clothe your fears from the evil world we are born into,
nest your need for vengeance with the lips of a fine lover,
my house is clean,
my heart is firm,
come and see.
Am aware you were raped into being a woman
am aware you were abandoned by your bloody father
but let me dissolve you in the mathematics of my gender,
allow me maze your insecurities with a sting of my cock
and mend your heart with portions of sexual healing,
come and see.
Confront your past on the sceptre of a better life,
bury your grievances with seeds of hope and faith,
give me a chance and stand by my side while i win your battles,
                                                          for my yoke is easy and my burden is light
                                                          come and see.
Read more atxgreenflick.blogspot.com

Views

Comments

Popular Posts