TITLE: Pablo's lover

WRITER: ONOKPITE KERRY
The rub of your palm makes me forget the names of the innocent bloods that i have shed,
The touch of your soft lips on my skin erases the difficulty of the crime i'd be committing tomorrow,
The stretch of your breasts against my chest makes me feel even more wanted,
the sight of the distinct colour of your nipples from the rest of your body leaves me with nothing to fear,
With no promise of repentance, i find justice in the vineyard of your tasty bare body,
I take pride being a batman in the dark-nights eclipsed by slow penetrations and then lit by the stream of white juice from your openings,
The world can only stand one Pablo Escober,
I was raised without a father nor a mother,
I was conceived by the intercourse between the beginning and the end,
I was up brought by the plenty dirty hands that were lent to a hopeless child in Columbia,
I confronted my past on the sceptre of a better life,
I've committed so many crimes in trying to be the government that the street desires,
I might be in prison tomorrow so i might as well just enjoy the sexual captivity tonight,
I have made a living from being the baddest there is,
But in all my years of crime and sex, i would never be guilty of bringing another me into this world; that is why i use condoms.
You might have a thousand reason for not using a condom but there is only one way to stand upright,
That very complex situation that awaits you can be prevented by a very simple and cheap act,
Like that 20 NAIRA CONDOM kind of act,
My name is Pablo.

READ MORE AT: xgreenflick.blogspot.com

Views

Comments

Popular Posts