Title : YES TO SLAVERY .......... Writer : ONOKPITE KERRY

My heart coils at the inefficacy of humanity, wanting me to seize to exist, while present.
My mind is always attracted to the core of negativity that my spirit feels.
I didn't earn the right to live, so am i wrong for wanting to die.
My heart aches, my mind bubbles, my mouth smells, my pocket is holy, my heart is broken.
We all did break into this world with our boxes of misfortune.
Occasionally, I baptize my head with the oils of hope, hoping that one day my navel would stop sinking deep into my belly.
But it never stops.
My people pay fortunes and walk thousands of miles to become slaves in Libya.
They never stop.
Onome wants me in her room but she doesn't want me in between her legs, she wants me to be a listening ear but i'd rather be a growing dick.
She expects me to stop.
The white walkers will always defeat the living army + the dragon queen, Snow, Hercules, Spartacus because they are everyone of us but with a taste of nonexistence.
Men sworn to protect the realm.
Men whose purpose in life was spelt to them through death.
Should we be the fools to learn from experiences.
Of course not!
I say yes to slavery.
I say yes to rape.
I say yes to domestic violence.
And everyother form of ordeal that your mindset, thought process and common sense can't protect you against.
Ordinary people keep trying until they get it right.
But the extraordinaire s keep in mind until it becomes right, then they do it.
We cant afford to be slaves in the previous generations, in this generation, and in the one to come.
Our salvation to slavery is not the social media campaign against it, neither is it the government
Cos they dont care.
Its a damned world.
But our only chance to the utopian and slave free life which we all hope for, lies in the uprightness of our thinking.
Invest in your thoughts.
Don't leave the earth, without making it a better place.
Don't leave your children in a world, worse than the way you met it.
Cos as it is,the world is fucked.
I feel odd in it.
But I still choose to live for the same reason why a plant would never consider suicide.
I keep the earth together.
I sustain the world.
I am the unsung heroes
The real OBO.
Join the team.
Think right.
READ MORE AT : xgreenflick.blogspot,com

Views

Comments

abbypaden said…
Titanium Art - Online Arts
Titanium Art is a creative program titanium exhaust that helps you titanium cookware build a winning T3 concept. There titanium wok are three different T3 t fal titanium pan art styles, titanium hair trimmer which you can choose from:.

Popular Posts